Friday, November 2, 2012

My New Comfort Food

I can't write a blog post tonight. There is wit and snark aplenty, but nothing that seems better than just playing video games on our new PS3, laughing with Robert, drinking salted caramel hot chocolate for dessert after a comfort food meal: American-cheese grilled cheese and Campbell's Tomato soup, half whole milk and half water, paired with a giant glass of cherry Lambic. The Lambic just became a new part of our family comfort food pairings. Kid comforts, adult beverage. 

Put this in your ear holes instead of reading my words - Neil deGrasse Tyson on the Nerdist podcast
I will happily admit to being both a unabashed nerd and a bit of a Neil deGrasse Tyson fan-girl. This interview with Chris Hardwick did not disappoint! My DoggCatcher is full of Nerdist Industries podcasts because it's fun, relevant and only occasionally annoying.* 

*(Love ya, boys, but if I have to listen to any more sweet, cloying pratter between the king and his new queen, I'm going to fast-forward, and I mean it this time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment